Saturday, May 8, 2010

Curios and Trinkets

Well, then.

Roughly a month and a half ago, I pointed out that the only thing keeping me from buying myself oodles of delightful little jewelery findings was my lack of a proper workspace. As I probably should have known... that barely slowed me down. My reasoning was that a) the lot of it all fits in a single shopping bag with plenty of room to spare, b) I have always loved playing with pretty little beads and such, c) I wanted a hand-intensive hobby that didn't involve a computer, and d) I so rarely spend money on indulgences that aren't edible.

That said...

Brass, watch gears, and one of my favourite stones--serpentine!


This one was copper.


Something a bit more girly. The bead isn't black at all in reality, but a deep wine red with some faint designs under the enamel.


And something equal parts woodsy and morbid, with wooden beads and brass bits.

1 comment: