Thursday, May 20, 2010

Curios and Trinkets, part the fourth

Not that this has anything at all to do with jewelery, but I think I'm now one of the few people on my WoW server that has the 'Kingslayer' title but uses something else instead. 'Loremaster' is so much more stylish on a mage...

Anyway.


I took apart an old bracelet to make the cord for this one; it had five strands in all, so I used two more for...


The red oval was one of the Shrinky Dinks that turned out. Ended up making a nice surface to mount one of my brass flies on, and doesn't go half bad with the carnelian and onyx beads I just added to the hoard.


And these are the others. Need to dig up a more accurate hole-punch. The trees are from one of the many lovely free patterns over at Webtreats ETC.


Something simple with some twisty black chain and chrysocolla beads.


And a sister piece.


...and this one is MINE.

It's moss agate and fancy agate (the white bead with the adorable mossy spots up top). But seriously, it's mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment