Friday, May 15, 2009

Your mount is invalid; my toon is a bird

*cough* Sorry. My druid alt in WoW made it to 72 the other day and I decided to pony up for her stormcrow form, so she can crap on the statue of king Wrynn in style. I also returned to Karazhan with a few friends who wanted the achievement, so she picked up some lovely antlers after we had some harsh words with the Prince about what he did to my shaman a few days prior.

I also finished the commission I was working on.

It's odd. I know a lot of people get hit with a total block as soon as they have to work on a picture for payment, because it Must Be Done. It has the opposite effect on me. I can sit down and open up Photoshop and immediately know what I'm going to be working on--whereas now that I'm done, I'm staring at a folder full of my own sketches and half-finished paintings like an idiot, hemming and hawing over what to fiddle with next.

Possibly I just need sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment