Thursday, May 21, 2009

My hand!

My thumb has decided that I have apparently wronged it. I wouldn't really care, but it's the drawing hand and I just started in on a commission. Not that it's going to stop me--it couldn't keep me from drawing druidic dragon girls if it was packing a knife--but it is going to whine while I work. Bastard.

I was colouring some more lineart of Z's to entertain myself earlier, but I'm not quite sure if I like how it looks in colour.

It would really be nice to have a hobby that didn't require the intensive use of my hands. My headset finally gave up the ghost this morning, so I'm stuck typing instead of yapping until I snag another.

And on a totally unrelated note, I become more infatuated with Fuchsia with every comic in this particular arc of Sinfest.

No comments:

Post a Comment