Sunday, May 10, 2009

More socks!

Went out for a delicious dinner with both mothers and my grandmother (which reminds me... the remaining half of my curried chicken wrap is cowering in the fridge, awaiting my wrath). Cake was obliterated. And apparently my grandmother takes an interest in the occult. I guess it really does run in the family.

Spent the rest of the evening mucking about with Mother Two's camera. It may be proof that I have some small shred of a photographer's soul, because as soon as the cats were milling around the yard, I was flat on my face, slithering commando-style through the dirt to get better pictures of them. I'm not doing the butt-in-the-air flower photo thing*, though. I refuse.

But hey, here's the other pair of socks I got a little while ago. And RJ, again.

Yes, I'm wearing a wool coat in May. Bite me.


*Why do people do this, anyway? Crouching is superior on all counts unless one's knees are plotting their untimely demise.

No comments:

Post a Comment