Friday, May 8, 2009

Bored 80s: The Tragic Untold Story

B and I have a great fondness for attempting to two-man things in WoW that should never be done (one of my personal favourites being Blackfathom Deeps with a rogue and a paladin tank in a robe, circa level 24). Last night, after visiting Onyxia to try and get my druid her stupid Bullwinkle hat, we decided to go to Karazhan.

Attumen we've done before, so it didn't occur to me to snap a picture.

Moroes... we knew it could be done by a fury warrior and a paladin, but a 79 prot warrior and a resto shaman in rather mediocre gear?

Yep!


The Maiden of Virtue wasn't much trouble, as I had ze precious grounding totem around to soak up most of what she threw at me. Apparently I forgot to take pictures of her, too. >:|

En route to the opera house, B takes a moment to make me kick myself for having turned in that damn furbolg quest.


I was not doing this fight sober.


I only managed to get crappy pictures of Eris as Little Red Riding Hood, mostly since I was trying to Not Die (didn't work; he ate me midway through), but I did get one of her dancing in the hideous pants that the boss had stuck in his teeth. I'm just glad we didn't get the star-crossed lovers.


Eris pushed her luck when we reached the Curator...


...a little bit too far.


Having decided that we were through messing around, B hauled in his paladin and the space goat got out her bashing implements and tanked. Being a bit of a bonehead, she forgot to imbue her weapons until later, but ah well.


Chess was something of an annoyance until we figured out a working strategy; he babysat the king while I moved out the pawns and then went about killing everything with the mage, and finally switched to the healer to patch him up.

Aran was a cakewalk for me but drove B up the wall with all the running around he had to do. And as I learned, spirit wolves break the slowing spell he uses just prior to the arcane explosion. Whee!


After that... let's just say that Prince Malchezaar is still picking our ribs out of his teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment