Monday, April 20, 2009

A Slight Improvement...

Despite my terrible luck with rogues in this game, this round is going very well--more so than any other rogue I've run, so I'm taking a picture for posterity. I'm having a dickens of a time finding the armour I want, but it's kind of moot when you can snuff an arch-lich in two turns by scaring it into turning its back and then peppering it with ordinary throwing knives.

(As an aside, she's the @ in the top left room. That & is an incubus and the ! is a potion of oil. Am v. tempted to pick it up and throw it at him.)

On an unrelated note, the semi-resident sickly cat (who has gone through a dizzying number of names, the most recent being Shnuff) definitely seems better lately... and certainly better now than he was a few months ago, when he just about sprayed blood all over me. A very solidly built fellow who, as I noticed the other day, only seems to be comfortable eating inside when he has a human watching his back. He really does seem to appreciate that I'll fling various other furry bastards out of the kitchen so he can snack in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment