Friday, April 3, 2009

More Nekkid Drow

I tidied up a bit of the sketch I was working on.

Totally NSFW.

I'm not sure why Faenori ends up stark naked in something like ninety percent of my drawings of her, exactly. Possibly because I love drawing her arms, and once I get to those, she's decided that it's a pikin' shame ta cover up anythin' that looks that good.

One of my molars appears to have imploded, though. I think I have some really old filling back there (which would explain why this doesn't hurt) and some bacteria sappers finally smuggled themselves in past it and planted plastic explosives in strategic locations. Or possibly they dug their way in only to find that the good stuff had already been broken into and stolen, and are just trashing the joint out of spite.

Either way, it's kind of irritating.

No comments:

Post a Comment