Saturday, April 4, 2009

More Literal Knotwork

Yeah, this one isn't work-safe, at all. And in retrospect, it's not safe for the tiefling's dignity, either. I just take much amusement from the thought of him turning the pages with his toes for some reason.

I think I should leave that one for a bit before I do something stupid (like, say, try to paint it). Having spent something around 25 hours dinking with it over the past two days, working up a wicked hand cramp, and just about going barmy to the Spire, I don't want to think about what painting would do to me at this point.

Instead, I shall continue working out the logistics of how to roll around in Robert Brown's voice. Not just because it sometimes bears an eerie similarity to that of one of the berks living in my head, either (though said berk likely would not sing even if I put a gun to his head). I can never bring myself to sing along while listening to Abney Park, as I'd much rather just listen to him.

2 comments:

  1. I love it. The looks on their faces: contentment and trust on hers, a mix of tenderness and concentration on his (he looks downright sexy, btw) make for such a peaceful scene.

    But Tira really should be batting at one of the loose ends ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I was originally going to have Tira wandering off with one end of the rope, but somehow, I figured that the tief would have tossed her out of the room long ago. *snerk*

    It is kind of tempting to have her batting at a trailing end from behind the chair, though...

    ReplyDelete