Sunday, March 29, 2009

Troublesome Tieflings

Or rather, just one. Mebby has decided to be uncooperative in the extreme, and I'm still beating my head against his section of this sketch... but not quite as much as I've had to fight with Miss Nori's half thus far. After re-drawing her lips about twenty times, I'm satisfied with her expression.

For now.

I never did make up my mind on how to draw her eyes. About half the time, they end up being fairly Asian in shape, and I can't decide which suits her best.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's Nori, all right (and I like the slightly Asian look to her eyes). I can't wait to see what position Mebby's in to cause that smirk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say "strung up from the rafters with a sock in his mouth", but that would be a fairly minor inconvenience, all things considered.

    ReplyDelete