Friday, March 27, 2009

Angry Mustelid vs. Ibuprofen, Round 134...

Not feeling particularly well at the moment. Still contemplating the pros and cons of selling my womb on the black market--or at least the rabid wolverine that it contains. What's the going rate on disgruntled mustelids these days, anyway?

This particular art spree appears to be ending, thanks in part to cramps kicking the last of the wind out of me. I managed to finish colouring this tiefling lady, but that may be the last for a while.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, nothing like spending a day curled around a hot water bottle to throttle creative impulses to nil.

    Nice work for a last gasp, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could never get into hot water bottles, but I'm very partial to making a coffee cup of chocolate cake and using that instead. Fiendishly hot after cooking for a few minutes in the microwave, with the added bonus of containing cake!

    ReplyDelete