Saturday, March 12, 2011

Curios and Trinkets, part the thirteenth

Spring is a good way off, yet, so I finally snapped and set up the camera indoors to take care of the jewelery backlog. I think that when I finally go back to using the logs in the backyard, I'm going to have to find some way of getting the camera closer to the surface as I did this time. The little details actually show in this batch. Brace yourselves for spam!

Copper and Czech glass. The chain for this particular one was done by a neophyte smith from Gimli (and at the time I purchased it, had been housing a Mjollnir that I wanted to put on a leather cord and send to B for his birthday).

Gunmetal, adventurine, candy jade, and some silverplated brass.

Brass and glass.

Another attempt at catching a character in a necklace. This one was Ismial, the priest that gets all misty-eyed at the thought of messing with complex machinery. Brass and some sort of agate.

Copperplated brass. And springs!

There was at least one mortal maiden out there who was into taming unicorns for the ivory, rather than any interest in the whole magical pony thing. Brass, mystery stone, and some Sculpey.

Gunmetal and some smoky blue-brown mother of pearl beads.

Silverplated brass and some vitrail Swarovskis. They barf rainbows.

Silverplated brass and candy jade.

Silverplated brass and matte crab agate.

You have no idea how tired I am of typing 'silverplated brass'. Also dyed quartz.

Brass and dyed imperial jasper.

Shrinky Dinks, fossil stone, and silverpl--ARGH!

Brass and moss agate.

Brass and a crapload of crab agate.

Glass and dear god I don't want to say it again.

Copperplated brass, candy jade, and crab agate.

Gunmetal and glass. I've had that pendant for well over a decade; the fact that it was billed as a Sidhe knot made it utterly irresistible to me.

A stardial, which Astreja got me for Christmas (I suspect Ms. Kos was using me as a proxy when I requested it). I recently got around to taking it off the silk cord it came on and putting it on something more fitting.

Brass and crab agate.

Brass and crab agate. Again!

And lastly... brass, dyed imperial jasper, serpentine, and a wee bitty bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment