Sunday, June 13, 2010

Nocturnal Lunacy

At roughly 5:30 this morning, I was ambling around the house with a hammer in one hand and the severed head of a coathanger in the other, and a vaguely psychotic look in my eye. I wish I could say that this was something of a rarity, but it's par for the course these days.

(Speaking of which, it amuses me that "sub-par" is a bad thing when the entire point of par is to be under it.)

Anyway, I was reminded the hard way that coathanger-gauge wire is, in fact, serious business. It took fifteen minutes of quality time with a vise, hammer, pliers, and a cylindrical tool handle to muscle the damn thing into roughly the shape I wanted.

And then I put it through a skull. Because I could.

I'll put up a nicer picture of it later. I've four other pieces to take pictures of, anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment