Sunday, June 13, 2010

Curios and Trinkets, part the seventh

Despite being harassed by a diminutive, peanut-gobbling rodent, I managed to get passable pictures of the most recent batch of jewelery. Thinking I might go back to using the tree stumps as a background, though.


Onyx and glass.

Fancy agate. There are about a dozen other colours in the bead that don't show here.

Moss agate. Yes, again.

Even more moss agate. I curved the leaf so that it would fit nicely over the back of one's hand, with the beads hanging down the sides.


Chrysocolla!

And the one that had me stumbling around with a hammer at five in the morning. Paper, leather, ribbon, a ceramic skull, a hunk of coathanger, and a mysterious jewelery bit that Elke came across (I think it was an ear cuff or something--part of it is now wrapped around the neck of the bottle).

And a bitty little potion bottle. Innit cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment