Friday, October 16, 2009

Postcards from Azeroth, part the second

Because some of the things in my screenshot folder are just too stupid not to share.


I felt a twinge of guilt for having done this to my poor hawkstrider.


Remember what I said about Prince Malchezaar turning my shaman into a damp splat way back when? Vengeance is delicious.


I have *got* to see a picture of Kendris' rogue in this getup sometime.


Instant ten-man raid. Just add conjured water!


Rather than work on spells or stay in-character, the Magey R&D Department elects to develop the ultimate ret paladin attack cycle. In Kirby emoticons.



Speaking of ret paladins, I've given up asking how B gets himself into these situations. I'm just glad that he has a parachute.

2 comments:

  1. He's a miner, isn't he? Cant' count the number of times I've had Ida hanging ass on some cliffside after snagging a titanium vein in the middle of nowhere.

    And what is that outfit? Got the hat (female version comes complete with a little snood in back)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah. I'm no stranger to nosedives for thorium veins, either.

    I do believe he was decked out in tux pants and a dark silk shirt.

    ReplyDelete