Tuesday, October 27, 2009

And the season takes hold, part the third

An even worse picture than the last, but the bottle is now filled, corked, and further decorated with that skull pendant I mentioned. Contemplating sealing it with (mock?) wax; perhaps some more of this white glue mixed with a colourant of some kind. Black acrylic paint, I'm thinking.


My sundial ring and darling little bone skull have joined the scroll on the chain, though I have yet to get a decent picture of them all together.

There wasn't really much room left on the chain itself for the clock-face bauble I picked up, so it has instead found a home as a pendant on one of the slips of selvage that were tying shut the pouch my eyepiece came in.


And now, to ponder what my chances at getting my hands on (and subsequently modifying) a set of press-on talons prior to the 31st are.

No comments:

Post a Comment