Sunday, February 20, 2011

Defrosting

Am altogether too cold, but have more beads. Cannot decide if I should set out some velvet and catch up on necklace pictures, or wait until spring so I can use the logs as a backdrop.

Yes, I realise that I could just brush the snow off and set up regardless, but it's something like -35 with the windchill and I have not completely lost my mind. Yet.

Anaquiel says, "Be my valentine or I'll break you in half, you sissy wizard."


Ismial and his megalomaniacal sister.


In retrospect, given that I tend to warp the "cute monster girl" trope and use it primarily on male characters, yet when it comes to decorating a face with scars I only seem willing to do so on females... somewhere, there's a second-rate armchair psychologist who'd have a field day with this nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment