Saturday, August 22, 2009

Post-Cleaning Grumpery

Cleaning has ceased for the time being. The worst of it is done; now it's more a matter of finding a place to *put* everything. As a result, I'd like to ask the world at large to stop giving me things that take up space. I've made this request before, and it's gone largely unnoticed. This is why I dislike Christmas so much: I don't want anything.

Except food and computer upgrades. Heh.

Presently on my to-do list:

  • Get a chair. This new bed is glorious but I cannot type or game at this relative height.
  • Cull the remaining hoard of shite. I do not care if someone just got me something; if I have no use for it, it has no place here. Space is more valuable.
  • Throw away my bloody CD jewel cases. Honestly, what are they even good for?
  • Finally cash in on Tak's offer of computer upgrades. Will very likely pitch in myself and get a new setup altogether; something in this one is dying, and that simply will not do.
  • Install and figure out how to use Illustrator. Har har.
  • Finish the two active commissions I have and take the one waiting in the wings.
  • Move the stuff in this room around. Remember what I said about needing a chair? There's nowhere to put one right now. *grumble*
And to think that I laughed when they said that Capricorns started off as packrats and then threw everything away for the sake of minimalism later on...

No comments:

Post a Comment